Friday, May 18, 2012

Club Scrap's "Short Sleeve Pants" are a great fit!



Club Scrap has a paper collection called "Short Sleeve Pants", I used it above to make this 12x12 layout. What does that name have to do with scrapbooking paper? Well, really nothing, but it's a cool combination of numeral and wallpaper type designs that don't necessarily "match" but do coordinate wonderfully!
This paper collection fits into my crafting needs wonderfully. The Short Sleeve Pants Paper Collection is very easy to work with.  Being on the design team at CS, I seem to always get projects made with Club Scrap's monthly kit releases, but this is a special addition collection and I don't always get things made with these cool extra collections.

The fun variety of prints, printed cutapart, and coordinating colors makes it a pleasure to craft with, so, since I haven't already and was long overdue, I just had to make a couple of things. I had a couple B&W pics left over from past projects and attached them over the layered up cardstock prints. The Big-N-Tall Upper Case UMs were perfect for the page title/border I thought. I stamped them individually in this case, then trimmed and attached to my page using the handy dandy grid ruler for help on spacing.

NEXT-
While I had the Short Sleeve Pants Paper Collection scraps on my table I kept crafting away. Next came this 4"x4" box with mini album inside.

Using the included printed cutaparts to add interest to my box lid and mini album cover worked well.



The fun prints look so neat put together in a mini album!

Fun prints like these save me a lot of stamping time, this mini album doesn't need much else, just some photos and journaling.

This paper collection is so fun to use for a little project like this, now I need to go fill it with fun pics, or maybe I'll save it as a gift for somebody else's pics and journaling, fun!  Gotta go.
Summer has arrived here in Wisconsin, yeah!
Thanks for looking,
Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment