Wednesday, January 25, 2017

There Is So Much To Smile About

It's already time for the Club Scrap Monthly Blog Hop. You likely hopped over from Lilian. To start at the beginning, click HERE.

This month features the versatile Color Me Happy Collection. Since I just happen to have this nice photo of my daughter and her friends after a volleyball match, I wanted to get it on a page and into the scrapbook.

12x12 layout created with Color Me Happy Papers, Cutaparts and Metallic Dot Stickers

To add a little more interest I trimmed the sun shape from the cutapart sheet, adorned it with the Metallic Dot Stickers, and placed it on the top right corner of the photo.




It was a snap to put together because of those handy cutaparts!

Next on the hop is Deb Weller. See you there . . .

Kay


21 comments:

  1. What a wonderful page, Kay, love the way you did the sun! Yeah for NMarilee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made a perfect page again. I am so glad that you are finding some time to play right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat lo. Love how perfect the sentiments go with the photo...and the sun treatment is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Kay, such happy smiling faces for a very happy kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay your page is absolutely Beautiful!!! Love it!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! Marilee must be TALL! I like the texture you created with the torn edges. That made a nice frame! Nice detail to write the journaling by hand. What a treasure your projects are for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one awesome layout, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page to showcase your daughter. Love what you did with the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful, beautiful and fun layout! TfS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a happy page, Kay! I like the look of the torn edges. Hope you're up and about soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty page! Love the dots on the sun!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always searching this type of blog post. I hope I will see this again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please keep us up to data like this. Thank you for sharing something good post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is really unique. I have read stuff here. Guess I’ll just book mark this great site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its a good blog information. I am impress with your writing skill.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Magnificent, fantastic blog layout! Your website is such an excellent work

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, This is incredibly charming substance! I have taken a lot of joy.

    ReplyDelete